Friday, April 25, 2008

Songs of the Week #21, #22, #23, #24

It's been a long time since I've done any Songs of the Week, so I'm gonna do a bunch of them.

Die Another Day - Madonna


Oddly enough, I like her more recent songs better than her older songs. I really like her album "Confessions from the Dance Floor", and I'm obsessed with this song. I used a fan video because the real videos are really weird. Okay, so this video's weird, too, but it's still better than the originals.

Bond. James Bond - Moby James Bond Theme


I have no idea where this came from, but I really like it. I've been addicted to James Bond music, lately. Again, a fan video, since there appears to be no official video

If I'm Gonna Eat Somebody


I find this song extremely amusing. It also helps that I don't like the guy he's trying to eat. From Fern Gully

Simple and Clean Remix - Utade Hikaru


This is the theme song from Kingdom Hearts. It's originally slower, but I prefer the faster remix. Again, no official video.

KISS or KISS - Nana Kitade


I just found this one today, because someone I know was talking about it. I think it's an adorable song, and she's certainly very adorable.

No comments: