Friday, April 18, 2008

Movie Quote Meme

Because you all know just how much I love memes.

It's simple, I post 15 quotes from movies, and you have to guess where they come from.

An easy one, first:

1."You may kiss - You may kiss - JUST KISS! "

2."Room filled with empty people."

3."The itsy bitsy spider caught a mouse in its web, the itsy bitsy spider bit off the mouse's head."

4."Make it ten. I'm only a poor corrupt official."

5."How to get the ruby off the fat guys head... How to get the ruby off the fat guys head..."

6."And right here, here is where it got hit by a magical flying MORON!"

7."After all, who'd pay any attention to a baritone and a detective?"

8."This is nothing compared to Niagara Falls!"

9."Oh, please, monsieur. It is a little game we play. They put it on the bill, I tear up the bill. It is very convenient."

10."Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain."

11."Can I have a biscuit?"

12."I feel like I just found out my favorite love song was written about a sandwich."

13."If I'm gonna eat somebody, it might as well be you."

14."So, couldn't wait to get my shirt off again, huh?"

And the classic:

15."I'm gonna pass you."

And bonus points to whomever figures out which movie I repeated, and which actor has the most movies (and the most lines).

1 comment:

MLight said...

2. Murder By Death