Friday, May 2, 2008

Meme

Another one, yes. Hush.

What I was doing ten years ago:
Umm, I was six. I was probably listening to a book on tape, or playing with friends.

Five things on my To-Do list today:
1. Go to my Sports Doctor appiontment
2. Go to ballet
3. Start my MDI entries
4. Perhaps edit more of my NaNoWriMo Novel
5. Clean my room more

5 Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Put enough money in the bank for my two brothers and my college tuition
2. Buy a car (even though I don't have my license, quite yet)
3. Go to Europe
4. Get a new dishwasher (this one is awful)
5. Find some sensible non profit organization, and donate lots and lots

Three of my bad habits:
1. Procrastinating (Yay, I spelled it right!)
2. Daydreaming
3. Obsessing over random things that make no sense

Five places I've lived:
1. Place number 1
2. Place number 2
3. place number 3
4. That's it
5. And you are not going to find out where I live

Five jobs I've had:

1. Odd jobs at the Department of Public Health
2. Pet sitting
3. That's it


Five books I've recently read:
1. The New World Order - Ben Jeapes (Historical science fiction! What could be better!)
2. The Picture of Dorian Grey - Oscar Wilde (Very good, of course, but creepy)
3. The Mediator series - Meg Cabot
4. Some random Star Wars book
5. Sandman - Neil Gaiman (Creepy, very creepy, but I love the main character)

Five people or communities I'm going to tag:
None, I'm lazy.

No comments: