Monday, April 7, 2008

Dance videos

I know I haven't updated in awhile, but with getting a job, Easter, being sick, and beginning dance again, not to mention studying a lot more, I haven't really had the energy to update it.

So, since I've gotten hooked on Your Mama Don't Dance, and since they did Hip Hop last week, I was inspired to put together a bunch of hip hop videos, with good dancing. I feel that hip hop gets a lot of bad press, and although I don't actually take it, I've tried it, and it's definitely a demanding dance form, and a legitimate one. I want to show some of the more interesting dances.

Some of these are very off-color, with either really risque dancing, or weird scantily clad people, so watch at your own discretion.

Do It Well - Jennifer Lopez


I hadn't seen anything with Jennifer Lopez in it before watching this video, but she certainly is a good dancer. One of the weird videos.

Hit Me Baby - Britney Spears


I know a lot of people hate her, but she was actually very talented, in the beginning of her career. The dance in this video is flawlessly executed, right in time to the music.

Cold Hearted Snake - Paula Abdul


Possible one of the best dance music videos ever. It's fast and furious, and just blows you away. I think it's sad that she's now best known for being an American Idol judge, since she's one of the most talented dancers and choreographers in MTVs history. Another weird video.

Like I Love You - Justin Timberlake


I don't really care for his music, but I can't deny that he's got talent, and the dance in here is no exception.

1 comment:

Steve Emery said...

Gotta agree on the Justin Timberlake talent remark... I just can't handle his falsetto, though.