Saturday, August 4, 2007

Song of the Week #3 - You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)

Okay, I couldn't resist. I just had to do this song.

I found out about this song by a very long and convoluted chain of events, which I won't go into here. The song is "You Spin Me Right Round (Like a Record)", and it's done by Dead Or Alive, a New Wave group from the 80's.

I like to refer to it as "The Scary Song", since it's rather weird. And it sticks in your head. For days.

You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)- Dead or Alive

2 comments:

Steve Emery said...

I was almost afraid to listen - I wasn't sure I wanted it in my head.

But I did, and this one doesn't work for me - no hooks that catch for me. So I can go back to Evanescence.

Those fingernails in the video - wow.

MLight said...

Oh. They're guys! I couldn't tell that from the YouTube still. Strange video (I've heard the song on aerobics tapes before).