Saturday, July 28, 2007

Song of the Week #2 - Girlfriend

A lot of you will probably already know this song, since it's very popular on the radio. It's also the most bratty song on the radio, and possibly the most bratty song ever, with the exception of a few Madonna and Jane Wiedlin songs.

I managed to find a censored version of the original video, so it's alright to listen to even if there are small children nearby. The original doesn't have all that much bad language, but enough that you wouldn't want a five year old listening to it (especially if that five year old repeats everything they hear).

Girlfriend - Avril Lavigne


I know it's bratty, and nasty, but it still brings a huge grin to my face every time I hear it.

1 comment:

Steve Emery said...

Unlike your first pick, this one has been in my head on and off for days - and hasn't worn out. I don't like the idea of the song, or the idea in the video - but I can't help, like you, smiling at the song itself. And this is not usually my type of song. Looking forward to song #3.