Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Song ofthe Week #7- In the Middle

Someone has probably wondered, "Why is this blog called Lemur Reflections, and why doe it say that these are thoughts and reflections on the world when all she does is write about music, books, movies and memes?" The answer to that is that those are the things I feel like writing about. You'll get thoughtful stuff in the winter, when I'm depressed.

Anyway, on to the song. This is the first song I heard by Jimmy Eat World. I automatically thought it was a song from the 80's, but it actually came out in 2001. It's my favorite thing by the band, although I also like "Futures" and "Just Tonight".

For a long time, anytime anyone said something about "You're over there, in the middle" or anything else like that, I'd get this song in my head.

In the Middle - Jimmy Eat World


You don't get the original video or any concert videos because the concert videos all had lousy quality, or the performance wasn't very good, and the original music video has lots of people in their underwear dancing in a house, and I'm not posting that on my blog.

No comments: