Thursday, August 16, 2007

Song of the Week #4 and #5

I didn't put up a song last week because I was busy with my Cats camp. So, in honor of Cats, here's last weeks song:

The Rum Tum Tugger


I want to be one of those cats.

The song for this week is a japanese song I like. It was the fourth opening for the Inuyasha anime, and one of the most popular openings.

Grip! - Every Little Thing


Unfortunetly, that's a shortened version. I couldn't find a video of the long version that wasn't fanmade.

3 comments:

Steve Emery said...

Good song - I doubt I would ever have heard it if you hadn't posted it. How did you find it? I was also intrigued by her interesting smile, her eyes, and mostly, her eyebrows. And her band is SO conservatively dressed. They look weird playing electric guitars in suits.

Steve Emery said...

I wondered what the words were in English - so I found this version of the song on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG2FJ_841Fo&mode=relat

Eggnog said...

I found them and this song while looking for The Police's "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic".

I like the fact that they just concentrate on the music, and not on flashy outfits or stage shows, and she doesn't try to be all glamorous. I think they're my favorite japanese band that I've listened to. Unfortunately, it's very hard to find their CDs over here.