Friday, July 20, 2007

Song of the Week #1- Here in your Arms

I've decided to start posting a new song each week. It can be a song I like, a song I dislike, or just some random song I can't get out of my head. This may be informative and interesting to you, but really, it's just for my own fun.

I was going to do a song I've had in my head lately, but I decided that I want to do another one, instead, even though I haven't thought about it in awhile. The song is, "Here in your Arms" by Hellogoodbye. I was going to link to the official video, but I don't really like it, so I'm linking to a fanmade one, instead. You can enjoy the video even if you don't know what the games are that are being used for it.

Here in your Arms

I heard it on the radio back in November, and I've loved it ever since then. It manages to use synthesizers without over using them, and it's so sweet. It's probably my favorite song on the radio right now.

No comments: