Monday, May 26, 2008

Songs of the Week #25 and #26 and #27, while we're at it

Life is Beautiful - Sixx A.M.


There is an official video for this one, but it's rather disturbing. The rock stations I listen to play this song sometimes, and I've been falling steadily more in love with it.

4 Minutes - Madonna and Justin Timberlake


I was listening to this one, and going "This is really good!" and enjoying Madonna's singing. I then realized, later, that what I thought was Madonna singing was actually Justin Timberlake. I can't help it if he has such a high voice....

All Over You - The Spill Canvas


Lately, the current music stations haven't been playing much that I like. I don't like the new Colbie Caillat song (but then again, I never do), the new hip hop stuff is all sort of boring, and there's been more country songs, lately. I started wondering why I was even bothering to listen to these stations, until this song played. This made listening to all the boring stuff worthwhile.

1 comment:

Steve Emery said...

I definitely liked #3. I definitely don't like #2 (but I can't stand Justin Timberlake - the falsetto is only part of it).