Sunday, February 3, 2008

Song of the Week #20, and The Argument Clinic

Since I started listening to the radio a year and a half ago, I've steadily been liking hip-hop more and more. I'll never like it as much as rock and broadway musicals, but there are some artists and songs that I really like. This was the first hip-hop song I really liked.
It is a hip-hop video, so there's a lot of slightly suggestive dancing, but nothing really off color.

Crazy in Love - Beyonce



What I love about hip-hop videos is that you get completely random things in them, like exploding cars, fur coats, and giant wind tunnels (if you want more random music videos, look no further then Britney Spears Toxic video, which is also very random).


And now for my favorite Monty Python sketch. It's not as well known as the Spam sketch, or the Spanish Inquisition sketch, but I like it more.

Argument Clinic



And here's a version of it set to Kingdom Hearts. You don't need to watch the whole thing, but you should watch the area around 3:22

No comments: