Sunday, February 10, 2008

Favorite Harry Potter videos

There is no song of the week this week because I can't think of one. So instead I'm going to post my favorite Harry Potter videos, because I feel like it.

This one is one of the first ones I found, and it goes along with the words really well.

Snape: I'm too Sexy



This one is about the attractive, evil men of Slytherin.

Extra Smooth Slytherin


This one's just for fun.

Professional Pirate


This one's just sweet, and has one of my favorite couples set to one of my favorite songs.

Every Little Thing She Does is Magic



I heard this song recently, and it was a candidate for Song of the Week. However, the music video was to off color, so I found this instead. Unfortunately, it doesn't use all of the song.

Cold Hearted Snape



This one's just cute, although not very accurate. Hermione's much nicer than this.

She Bangs




I just found this one this morning. This song is one of my favorites at the moment (it's by Depeche Mode, surprise, surprise), and this video goes along with it perfectly.

People are People

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I watched the Every Little Thing She Does is Magic one and loved it! It's so cute!