Sunday, November 18, 2007

Music Meme

Yes, I know I do to many Memes, so hush.

Music Meme

What is the first music album you remember owning?

That pink one with "Complicated" on it.

If not the same, what is the first music album you purchased for yourself?

I think it might have been the same one. If not, maybe the Joss Stone album?

What artist currently occupies the most space either in terms of shelf space or megabytes on your hard drive?

The Police.

How many different types of music media (vinyl, cassette, CD, etc) have you owned in your lifetime?
Cassettes, cds, and mp3s.

Who or what has had the biggest effect on your music taste?

For rock, my father, for broadway, my mother. For pop and hip-hop, the radio.

How do you currently prefer to listen to music?
Either on cds on my cd player, or the radio on my cd player.

In terms of music memorabilia, what is your most prized possession?

I don't have any.

Have you ever “swapped headsets” with a complete stranger (meaning have you ever unplugged the earphones from your listening device and plugged them into someone else’s player and had them do the same)?

No, although it sounds fun.

Have you ever been completely obsessed with a particular artist? Who and to what level did your fandom go?

I've been obsessed with several artists. The one I was obsessed with the most was The Police, though. I listened to "Synchronicity" over and over again.

What is the farthest you’ve ever traveled for a concert?

One in another state.

Who have you seen in concert the most?

I've never seen anyone more than twice.


Performers I would most like to see that I haven't seen yet?

Either The Police or Fall Out Boy.

Most male-intimidating concert?

Saffire.

Most anticipated concert?
It wasn't a concert, but a student production of Les Miserables, directed by Terrence Mann.

1 comment:

MLight said...

Is there such a thing as too many memes?!