Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Song of the Week #18 - See You Again

I was listening to the radio, as usual, yesterday, and wondering what I was going to put up for song of the week. I've run out of new, unusual songs, since I've been listening to a lot of albums lately, not the radio as much.
So I had no idea of what I was going to do, and than this song came on. It's by Miley Cyrus, from Hannah Montana. I've heard another song by her, Best of Both Worlds, and it was good, but more country-ish than I wanted.
This song is more pop and rock than country, and I liked it immediately. Now I'll go look into the rest of this album.

See You Again - Miley Cyrus




And for a bonus song, a blend of two songs. I don't usually care for blends of songs, they normally just sounds weird, but this one's gorgeous.

Every Car You Chase - Snow Police

2 comments:

MLight said...

How do they do that? Very interesting.

Steve Emery said...

Wow - I wonder how people come up with things like that mashup? Who figures out that the songs go together? Do they hear them together in their head somehow??? That was neat - including how they blended the video portions.