Sunday, October 28, 2007

Song of the Week #11 - I Don't Want to be in Love (Dance Floor Anthem)

I heard this song on the radio a few weeks ago, and didn't really think anything of it. Then it came on again, last week, and I listened to it closer. Since then, it's been steadily growing on me. It's got a nice sort of 80's rock, punk rock mix, and the lead singer has an unusual voice, but he can still sing really well.

I Don't Want to be in Love (Dance Floor Anthem)- Good Charlotte



I'm going to look into this band now.

And as a special bonus, the band from Song of the Week #6, Anberlin, singing Song of the Week #10, Enjoy the Silence.

Enjoy the Silence - Preformed by Anberlin



Their's is the only redone version I really like, although Lacuna Coils version is good (just a bit screachy for my taste).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love anberlin!

Anonymous said...

Great work.