Monday, February 5, 2007

Meme (Ain't that a cute word?)

Action – Favorite action movie?
Zorro 1 and 2

Beautiful – Most beautiful performer?
Audrey Hepburn

Comedy – Favorite comedy (TV or movie)?
Dharma and Greg,

Drama – Favorite drama (TV or movie)?
Deep Space Nine

Event – Historic event that kept you riveted to the TV?
Umm... The last few Olympics.

Favorite – If you could only own and watch one DVD the rest of your life, what would it be?
Totoro!

G – Favorite G rated movie?
Totoro! (I think Totoro is going to be the answer to most of these questions)

Head over heels – Which star were you in love with when you were younger?
Jason Isaacs (big surprise). He's so handsome and suave.

Ice – Did you see the “Miracle on Ice” live (tape delayed) in 1980?
What's that?

Justice – Did you watch any of the famous O.J. Simpson chase down the freeway?
Who? What? *feels very clueless*

King of the Thriller – Favorite Hitchcock movie?
North By Northwest

Laettner – Did you see Duke’s Christian Laettner make the winning shot against Kentucky?
Huh?

MP3 Player – Do you own one?
Nope. I've got a boombox and an old portable tapeplayer, that's all I need.

Never get enough – Which movie have you watched the most times and how many times have you seen it?
Totoro! Who'd've guessed that? I don't know how many times I've seen it. Lots.

Opie – Opie or the Beaver?
What are those?

Pride and Prejudice – Do you prefer A&E or 2005 release?
I haven't seen either, but I want to see the A&E version, because it has Colin Firth, who's a good actor, in it, and the 2005 one was not reveiwed well by readers of the book.

Quality – Best TV show of all time?
Deep Space Nine! I loooooooove Deep Space Nine!

Remote control – Who is in charge in your house?
Me and my mother, because the guys are clueless, although my younger brother is getting good at using it.

Super Bowl – Game or commercials?
Commercials.

Television – How many in your house?
One, which we've had all my life.

Ultimate – Who is your favorite movie star?
Ummm........ This question's too hard! Of the newer actors, I'd say Hugh Jackman, Catherine Zeta Jones, Alan Rickman Jason Isaacs (surprise!), and Rupert Grint. Of older actors, I'd say James Stewart, Cary Grant, Katherine Hepburn, and Audrey Hepburn.

Victory – The best sporting event/game you’ve watched live on TV?
The olympics. They've all been good.

Walkman – Did you ever own a Sony Walkman?
Nope.

X – Movie you wish you had never watched?
Planet of the Apes, the older version. I couldn't get to sleep for a loooong time after that one.

Yesterday – How many hours of media did you consume?
Three. We watched Oklahoma! with Hugh Jackman in it. It was really, really good.

ZZZ’s – Best music to fall asleep to?
WCPE, the classical music radio station.


That was fun! I must find more Memes *goes off meme hunting*.

No comments: