Saturday, September 15, 2007

Song of the Week #8 - Anything for You

This is the first song I ever heard by Evanescence. It's not one of their better known songs, since it comes off of a concept album (Not for Your Ears) , which is nearly impossible to find.

Since it's off of a concept album, there is no official music video for it.



I found the song while looking for videos set to "I'd do Anything by" Simple Plan. Needless to say, I ended up liking "Anything for You" much better than "I'd do Anything", which is sweet, but nowhere near the same level that "Anything For You" is on.

1 comment:

Steve Emery said...

If this was on their demo, I can see why they got a start. And the camera loves this girl. See the photos (All black and white) that make up this Evanescence Youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ity8BJsFrQ&NR=1